Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F FRP Bypass Using Combination File
If your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Phone stuck on FRP lock screen then you may try different methods to bypass Samsung frp lock. But it’s not necessary that the entire Samsung frp trick will work for you. On that condition, if you have Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F combination file [pre-enabled adb files], you can open factory binary on your device easily. In short, you can enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in frp locked Samsung mobile.
Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F Combination File Drivers and Firmware:
SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 (SM-G965) Combination File
Samsung USB Drivers Download
Samsung Flash Tool [ODIN] Download
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F Firmware Full 5 File [Official Stock ROM] Download
1.Arrangement Of Files And Tool
- Download Samsung J6 combination files and flash files Samsung G965F and save them in any one folder for easy navigation.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung J6 adb files on pc.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung Galaxy J6 official firmware on pc. [Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F firmware contain 4 flash files
2.Boot Samsung S9 Plus Into Download Mode
- Power Off the device properly.
- Press & Hold Volume Down key + Volume Up key together and insert USB cable at the same time. Now you will see the warning message on phone screen.
- Next, press volume up key for once to continue to boot into Downloading mode. [Device should be into “Odin Mode”]
3.Flash Combination File:
- Open Odin tool again and this time you will see “added” message in log window, if the device is properly connected with pc into download mode.
- Click on “AP” button and browse the “Samsung J6 adb file [.tar/.tar.md5]” from extracted folder. [Wait for few seconds to load the file]
Note:At the time of loading firmware files [.tar.md5 files], it may take long time to load or may reflect Odin not responding.
4.Enable OEM Unlocking:
- Now click on “Apps” >> “Setting” as shown below.
- Again go to “System” >> Tap 7 times on “Build Number” >> Enter into “Developer Option” >> “enable debugging and OEM Unlock” if not enabled
5.Remove FRP On Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F Flash Stock Firmware:
- Re-launch Odin tool [Skip if already opened]
- Boot device into Download mode [ODIN mode] again.
- Now load all the flash files in appropriate section. [Samsung S9 Plus firmware contain 5 files. Load all the files in Odin tool in appropriate section.]
Post A Comment: