Are you a Nokia 3 user and now getting No SIM network or null IMEI / Invalid IMEI / Unknown baseband error on Nokia 3 (MT6735)?If yes then you are on right place. Today we are going to share complete step by step tutorial to repair Nokia 3 (MT6735)IMEI number without root. Best thing about this method is that no need to use any premium IMEI repair tool. We will use free SN writ tool as a Nokia 3 (MT6735) IMEI tool.
Download Nokia IMEI Repair tool, Database File and Other Files
Nokia 3 Database File Download: Download
SN write tool [Nokia 3 IMEI Tool] : Download
Instructions To Repair Nokia 3 IMEI Using SN Write Tool
In order to fix IMEI number issue using SN write tool, please complete all the pre-requirements first. So you can flash original IMEI number again without any issue.
- Extract the downloaded latest SN Write Tool on desktop.
- Again extract the downloaded s Database file.
- Click on drop down option under the “ComPort” option and select “USB Vcom” option.
- Select “Smart Phone” option under the “Target Type” section [Only if you are going to write IMEI number on Smartphone]. Same as, if you are going to write IMEI on Feature phone then select “Feature Phone” option.
- Next click on “System Config” option from the tool. Once the “System Config” window appear, tick mark on IMEI from “write Option” window. Additional you may select other options too like BT Address and Wifi Address as shown below.
- If you have dual SIM device to flash IMEI number, tick mark on “Dual IMEI” option under the “IMEI Option” section. In case you have single IMEI device then no need to change any option in this section.
- Now come the “DataBase File” section and browse the “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” file from the extracted firmware folder and finally click on “Save” button to apply the changes.
Post A Comment: