Xiaomi Mi A2 EDL Mode PINOUT [Xiaomi Mi A2 Test Points]
As you know on Xiaomi Mi A2 you will not able to enter to edl mode neither using edl USB Cable nor using the EDL command or options. So the question is how you can enter or boot to edl mode on Xiaomi Mi A2? and you are at right place to know and understand the complete process to use edl mode on Meizu M6 Note. To use edl mode on this model, you just need to identify the EDL test point on the motherboard of the phone, if you find the correct test point then just connect these 2 points and you are done, and the phone will now detect on your computer. Now you can easily flash firmware on your Mi phone and also you can remove mi account of the phone.
Meizu officially locked the bootloader by reasoned to improve security system. Of course not all devices, only the latest. The impact, we can no longer flash device through fastboot. Another method to flash Nokia phones is through EDL Mode. But there are still many Xiaomi users who do not know how to get a device into EDL Mode, the reason is enter EDL Mode is more complicated than going to Fastboot. Sometimes special tools are needed.
What is EDL Mode?
EDL stands for Emergency Download Mode. This mode is like an emergency door to transfer the android operating system (stock ROM) from computer to EMMC via processor when your device is boot loop, hard brick, or dead boot. The EDL Mode feature is available on Qualcomm Snapdragon devices.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Test Point Ways
A surface-mounted test point is basically a small wire loop designed as an attachment point for test probes on a circuit board containing surface-mount components. It is relatively small, about the same size as a standard chip capacitor package.
The location of test points on each type of phone will vary depending on the type of PCB. On Qualcomm phones generally provided test points to force the device into emergency download mode (9008).
Uses Of Xiaomi Mi A2 Test Points
- Install stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 MIUI9 & MIUI10.
- Flash Xiaomi Mi A2 without unlock bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Xiaomi Mi A2 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on MI logo.
- Remove Xiaomi Mi A2 mi account without any tool.
- Upgrade or downgrade Xiaomi Mi A2 MIUI versions easily.
How To Enter EDL Mode:
– When it is open, please remove the flexible battery label, then leave it for a few minutes and reconnect
– Connect the other end of the USB cable to the computer and the other end of the USB cable to Xiaomi Mi A2
– Run device manage> note the USB port, what Nokia 2 you are Qualcomm’s HS-USB Diagnostics 9008E, if yes you take Tweezers or copper wire then samsungkan to point Test Point that you have seen in the image just to change the Qualcomm HS- USB Diagnostics 9008
– When it becomes a Qualcomm USB Port of HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 then you can Flashing Xiaomi Mi A2 you as usual
Post A Comment: