To connect MStar CPU handsets you will need USB drivers for these phones. These USB drivers can be download Click .
- First u need to read information of the handset. Go to MStar tab, select ReadInfo, select option according to CPU type. If you don't know the CPU boot type then you can try MSW8533c and MW8535x/8533 one-by-one.
- Press Start.
- Now you power on the phone in MStar handsets. It will automatically start sensing the pinouts. After finding the pinouts the phone will ask for usb drivers. MStar USB drivers are located under folder MStar_USB_Driver or can download from here. If you have already installed the drivers then system will not ask for drivers next time.
- After installing drivers, software will connect to your MStar handset and will read information.
- You can now read in it that which type is the CPU and flash memory of the handset and then proceed further by selecting appropriate in the options.
- After you have selected the correct CPU type in the options, now you can start with Read info, Write Flash, Read Flash, Unlock.
All Hyper Box Driver