Samsung Galaxy GIO (S5660) Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Samsung S5660 resurrection is simple. Phone is auto powered when USB Data Cable is inserted while battery is inside. If you don’t use USB cable, make sure to hold Power On button during JTAG connection establishing phase.
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S5660 JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S5660 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait few seconds until software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘OK’ keys and press Power-On to enter Download Mode;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.