Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
- Switch off handset, remove battery, wait for 30 sec
- Now insert battery
- Press and hold Volume UP + Power Key for 10-20 Seconds.
- Now you see recovery option
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press power key to confirm
- now select Yes -- Delete all user data and press power to confirm
- now reboot device
- hard reset done