Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
- Switch off the set.
- Remove the battery.battery insert after few second.
- Press & hold centre key+vol down+power on for 10 sec.now display shows tringle screen now left the keys.
- Now press centre & choose wipe data/factory reset by press vol down key.
- Now press camera key to select.than select delete all user data & press camera key.wait for reset.
- Now select reboot system now.