Steps for How to Root and Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo V9 Youth
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend to extract it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click the Browse option to select the downloaded ROM file on QFIL application
- Now browse and Select the ROM you downloaded from the extracted folder
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml file located in ROM Folder
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in ROM Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Installation Process will take almost few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don't disconnect your phone from computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing USB Cable from Computer
- To reboot your Vivo V9 Youth.
- That's it ! You have completed the installation process!
Post A Comment: