- First remove and insert the battery.
- Then press and hold 2 buttons: Volume Up + Power button until you see boot menu.
- Now scroll down and select "recovery".
- When you see android screen with the open chest, press the Volume Up and the Power Button simultaneously.
- If don't right, a blue menu screen will pop up. Scroll down and select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset".
- Confirm with Power button.
- Next you will need to confirm by scrolling down with the Volume key to "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm with Power button.
- Select reboot system now by pressing the Power button.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.