Hard Reset FLY Flylife 7
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
- At the very beginning, switch on the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!