Hard Reset GIONEE M2
- At first hold down the Power key to switch off the mobile phone.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.