Hard Reset GIONEE GN715
- First of all hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.